There are two types of memberships in The National At-Home Dad Network: Full, or Voting Members and Associate, or Non-Voting Members.
Full Voting Members
Any individual who has been, is, or will be an at-home dad or any individual or organization that promotes fatherhood in general, may become a Full, or Voting Member of The National At-Home Dad Network. The benefits of being a Full Member include:
- Voting at all general and special meetings of the membership including the annual meeting at the Annual At-Home Dads Convention.
- Nominating and voting for members of the Board
- Being qualified to serve as a member of the Board
- Being qualified to serve on a committee
- Having access to all meeting minutes and financial reports of The National At-Home Dad Network
How to become a Full Member
1. Attend the Annual At-Home Dads Convention – Simply register and pay the convention fee to become a Full Member for one year.
2. Pay $10 annual dues.
Associate, or Non-Voting Members, include all members of a local at-home dads group that is listed with The National At-Home Dad Network. Associate Members have no other benefits except those through their group.