Thank you to Raleigh Marriott City Center at 500 Fayetteville Street, for being our Official Hotel for HomeDadCon 2016!
Reserve your room here.
Enjoy their newly renovated restaurant, Rye Bar and Southern Kitchen, located on the center strip of Raleigh Downtown. Explore and enjoy walking to events each night and the scenic (and even historic) walk to the meeting space less than 10 blocks away.
This event is aided in part by the Raleigh Convention and Visitors Bureau.
Convention Rate Will Include:
- free Wi-Fi included
- double queen rooms
- walkable to Marbles Kid’s Museum (our 2015-2016 Convention event space!)
- Starbucks in lobby
- reduced valet parking rates
- rate available +/- 3 days from event if you want to bring family or stay pre/post.
More information on parking and transportation to the hotel coming soon!
Let us assist you with the help courtesy of Concierge Travel of Omaha
Shelley Rempe Of Concierge Travel of Omaha will be helping the National At Home Dad Network convention attendees with airline travel to the convention this year.
- She has set up meeting contracts with American Airlines, Delta Airlines and Southwest Airlines.
- Dads booking with her will receive 5% or 10% off costs on their airfare.
- For every 40 tickets bought from one airline, The NAHDN will receive one complimentary ticket for the 21st Annual Convention to use towards a Brian Dickson Memorial Scholarship winner.
Contact Shelley to book your airfare to ensure that you receive the discount. You may either call Shelley directly through the phone or via email provided below. Tickets will then be issued by Concierge Travel of Omaha and confirmation details will be sent by email.
Concierge Travel of Omaha
For more info, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.