Fourteen contributors to the book that Dr. Sally Goldberg says “I recommend this book for dads in any stage of parenting,” Dads Behaving DADLY: 67 Truths, Tears and Triumphs of Modern Fatherhood (Motivational Press 2014), will be on hand at the 19th Annual At-Home Dads Convention delivered by Huggies® Sept. 19-20 in Denver, CO.
The contributors will be signing the book on Friday, Sept. 19, 6:30-8:30pm, during the Meet & Greet Social presented by Dove Men+Care at the Restaurant Lab of the Hospitality Learning Center located at the SpringHill Suites Hotel, 1190 Auraria Pkwy. It will be the largest gathering of contributors to the book Dr. Laura Schlessinger raves is “a ‘must-read’ for all parents.”
“We are very excited to offer our book to some of the most ‘DADLY’ dads we know, stay-at-home dads, and to have so many of the contributors in one place to sign it,” said one of the editors of the collection, Al Watts.
The contributors expected to be on hand include:
- Joseph Fowler, I Couldn’t Protect Them
- Jameson Mercier, I Don’t Babysit
- Don Jackson, Unleashing a Father’s Love
- Chris Bernholdt, While You Live, Shine and The Canoe
- Mike Heenan, Fathering Blind
- Pat Jacobs, Perfect Strangers and Delusions of a Stay-At-Home Dad
- Lorne Jaffe, The Places My Mind Goes and Over the Moon
- Chris Routly, Our House Restaurant
- Jason Greene, Wrestling with Fatherhood
- Al Watts, The Fight
- Christopher T. VanDijk, I Made Him Fear Me
- Carl Wilke, Seeking Forgiveness
- David Kepley, Bad Haircut
- Hogan Hilling, co-editor
All proceeds from the sale of the book during the Convention will go to the National At-Home Dad Network, a 501c3 non-profit organization committed to providing support, education and advocacy for fathers who are the primary caregivers of their children.